Embodied Couples Professional Training - Five Day Intensive
Time & Location
About the Event
EMBODIED COUPLES PROFESSIONAL TRAINING 2020
Embodied Couples Work is an emotionally focused, somatic, experiential approach to working with committed couples. Led by Marcia and Brian Gleason, creators and international Teachers of Embodied Couples Work.
The embodied approach has a number of objectives:
* To support partners in reaching their unique capabilities through the crucible of their relationship.
* To assist couples in the important process of learning to balance connection with autonomy.
* To release blocks to emotional and sexual intimacy.
* To help couples learn emotional fluency which we call the “language of relationship.”
* For couples to loosen the habitual patterns of relating that rob them of vitality and passion and allows them to become more authentic.
* To help couples navigate through fear-based, nervous system reactivity to open to more vulnerable and tender places where empathy flourishes.
We will meet for a 5 Day Intensive in the countryside of Poland close to the town of Smardzewicach.
The training offers the possibility of U.S. Certification as an Embodied Relationship Mentor.
Dates: 22nd - 26th of October 2020
Investment: 1.750 Euros including accommodation and food
For more information on location of program, costs and eligibility for program, go to: https://www.exceptionalmarriage.com/european-embodied-couples-training
For questions related to the training, contact the organizers:
Nuno Salema - email@example.com
Sophie de Lacaze - firstname.lastname@example.org